To test the install guide, follow the instructions for your distribution exactly and update the table. If you come across an issue, search for an existing bug on Launchpad and open a new bug if necessary. Also, provide a link to your bug in the "Issues" section below the table.
✗ = One or more issues - Please describe below
✚X = Verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✚X = Implemented workaround, verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✔ = Verified with official release
✔ = Implemented workaround, verified with official release
N/A = not available for this distribution
Please describe issues at Documentation/InstallationGuideJuno and include bug numbers as necessary.
Numerous small issues. See  for patches.
Glance on SLES/openSUSE
- Default "notification_driver = messaging" option in glance-api.conf causes AMQP errors without further configuration. Glance only uses AMQP with ceilometer and the ceilometer agent configuration includes the appropriate glance options. Consider commenting out this option. See .
Horizon on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- CSS fails to render because default permissions of /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/static deny write access by the web server user (apache). See .
Horizon on Ubuntu
- CSS fails to render unless "DEBUG = True". See . Will provide temporary resolution.
- The L3 agent may depend on the "conntrack" utility for L3 HA and/or DVR, but packages don't install it as a dependency.
Neutron on Ubuntu
- The "neutron-server" RC2 package requires running the "neutron-db-manage" script to populate database.
Neutron on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- Security groups use "ipset" utility, but packages don't install it as a dependency.
|firewalls and default ports|