Key New Features
Significant Bugs Fixed
- The Nova "ironic" driver is not present in the Nova code base.
- To utilize it, install ironic on your nova-compute host(s) and set compute_driver=ironic.nova.virt.ironic.IronicDriver
- Serial console support is not implemented by any of the drivers, even though the REST API exposes it
- A missing dependency which prevent the "seamicro" drivers from loading will cause ironic-conductor to log an exception trace on startup
- This can safely be ignored if you are not using the seamicro driver.
- Alternately, install the python-seamicroclient library.
- The nova.virt.ironic driver is not passing ephemeral partition specifications to Ironic.
- This may be manually set on the node.driver_info field via "pxe_ephemeral_gb" and "pxe_ephemeral_format".
- IPMI passwords are visible to users with cloud admin privileges.