Try it on Devstack
To install Ironic using Devstack follow the following steps:
1. Obtain the latest copy of Devstack:
2. Go to the Devstack source tree and create a localrc file with at least the following options:
# Enable Ironic API and Ironic Conductor enable_service ir-api enable_service ir-cond # Enable Neutron which is required by Ironic and disable nova-network. disable_service n-net enable_service q-svc enable_service q-agt enable_service q-dhcp enable_service q-l3 enable_service q-meta enable_service neutron enable_service q-lbaas # You can replace "password" with your own one. ADMIN_PASSWORD=password MYSQL_PASSWORD=password RABBIT_PASSWORD=password SERVICE_PASSWORD=password
3. Run installation of Devstack:
4. Wait until everything gets installed.
5. Ironic API service is listening on http://YOUR_IP:6385