OpenStack Infrastructure Team
Basic CI workflow
Image source: os-ci-workflow.svg
Also visit the Gerrit_Workflow page for detailed instructions for how to submit code via this infrastructure.
Comprehensive documentation for services managed by the team can be found at: http://ci.openstack.org/
- Zuul: http://ci.openstack.org/zuul/
- Jenkins Job Builder: http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins-job-builder/
- Launchpad (including bug tracking): https://launchpad.net/openstack-ci
- IRC Channel: #openstack-infra on freenode
- Mailing list: http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-infra
- Github: https://github.com/openstack-infra (changes handled via Gerrit, subscribe to openstack-infra changes in Gerrit)
Team meetings every Tuesday at 19:00 UTC, agenda: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting
Useful for visualizing CI status.
- Status: http://status.openstack.org/
- Gerrit: https://review.openstack.org/
- Zuul: http://zuul.openstack.org/
- Jenkins: https://jenkins.openstack.org/
Puppet and Cacti dashboards also exist for specific tracking of servers managed by the team.
Launchpad is used to track bugs. They can be found at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/. Bugs tagged with the "low-hanging-fruit" tag are good candidates for being tackled by folks new to the project.
The Infra team does regular bug days, where old bugs are updated, new bugs are triaged, and general bug cleanup occurs. The current bug day schedule is:
- June 4, 2013 at 1700UTC Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/cibugreview-july2013
- July 30, 2013 at 1700UTC Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/cibugreview-july2013
- September 10, 2013 at 1700UTC
- October 22, 2013 at 1700UTC