Revision as of 10:56, 30 September 2015 by Rob Cresswell (A weekly summary of important bugs in OpenStack Horizon)
Weekly Bug Report (Updated 2015-30-09)
- [High] [sambetts] LOG messages localized, shouldn't be https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1406333
- [High] [tsufiev] Integration tests should use unicode characters in user-provided data https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1493998
- [High] [r1chardj0n3s] selenium tests are not running in gate and many are broken https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1475387
- [Medium] [niu-zglinux] Nova and Horizon allow inappropriate actions to be performed on baremetal nodes https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic/+bug/1483639
- [Medium] [ygbo] router:external networks are not visible https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1472281
Django OpenStack Auth (1)
- [Critical] [ducttape] latest doa breaks with new db layout https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1499856
A short weekly summary of bugs that are currently of key importance to Horizon.
- Bugs should have submitted patches, or active discussion around the solution. This report is for showing solutions, not discussing validity of new bug reports.