Weekly Bug Report (Updated 2016-01-28)
- [tsufiev] Increase the coverage of Horizon integration tests
- [Medium] Can't navigate throw tabs in tests in form opened on tabbed page https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1549632
A short weekly summary of blueprints and bugs that are currently of key importance to Horizon. This is to help those short on review time scope their time effectively, or give newcomers a quick list of priority patches to look at.
- Bugs should have submitted patches, or active discussion around the solution. This report is for showing solutions, not discussing validity of new bug reports. The patches should also be in a relatively good state (i.e. passing Jenkins, not stale)
- Patches should be based around the current cycles priorities (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-horizon-priorities)
- For blueprints, list a specific patch rather than the entire blueprint. It is unlikely an entire feature will be merged in a week, but focusing on a single patch is reasonable
- Add IRC handles if possible, to aid communication