- The Group-based Policy (GBP) abstractions for OpenStack provide an intent-driven declarative policy model that presents simplified application-oriented interfaces to the user.
- Join group-based-policy-contributors for notifications on blueprints, bugs, and questions.
- GBP White Paper
- Group-based Policy with Neutron
- ODL GBP
- GBP OpenDaylight/Vendor Drivers
- GBP Presentations
Try Group-based Policy
- Instructions for installing and running GBP with devstack
- Instructions for installing and running GBP with RDO (currently on Fedora 20)
- Instructions for installing and running with GBP packages on Ubunutu 14.04
- Instructions for installing and running GBP/ODL integration, with devstack
- Instructions for installing and running GBP with Cisco ACI
- Instructions for installing and running GBP with One Convergence NVSD Controller
Hot New Features
How to Participate
- Development spans multiple repositories, please click this link for more details.
- All open Group Policy bugs across the projects, pick one and start hacking!
- Review GBP patches (Gerrit Dashboard)
Mailing List discussions
- Send emails to the OpenStack Development Mailing List <email@example.com>. Please use [Group-based-policy] in the subject line of your email when possible.
Project Stats and Elections
- Austin Summit - Hands-on Workshop
- Vancouver Summit
- GBP Design Summit
- Group Based Policy Hands-on Lab
- Kilo Bug Squash Day
- Kilo, Paris, Design Summit Session
- Kilo, Paris, Conference Talk
- Juno Code Sprint
- Atlanta Summit Talk
- GroupBasedPolicy/PTL Elections Kilo Liberty
- GroupBasedPolicy/PTL Elections Kilo Liberty candidate sumit