This Committee was formed during the OpenStack Ice House Summit in Hong Kong by Board Resolution on 11/4.
Our mission is to define "OpenStack Core" as chartered by the by-laws and guided by Governance/CoreDefinition
This page is work in process....
- Governance Process
- Meetings will be interactive using Google Hangouts
- Members are expected to to their homework. We will not be rehashing due to time limits.
- Meetings will work from resolutions that are proposed in advance with +/- voting.
* no proxies
- Meetings/Agenda Schedule
- Meeting 11/20 prep
- Agenda / Notes / Minutes [[Committee Structure Planning]]
- Meeting 12/3 8:30 PDT Agenda (tentative)
- Bylaws change - Discuss Bylaws change proposal
- Kick off the test selection criteria sub-committee
- Define a process by which
# programs are nominated for use with the mark # by which tests certified for use with the mark # test list is vetted and approved by the board
- Question: do we need to have multiple levels?
# if so, Need to decide on naming for levels of compliance. E.g.: "core/concensus" and "commons" and "edge"
- RefStack.org review / demo
- Approve Timeline for Implementation for Havana & Icehouse
- Meeting 12/17 3pm PDT Agenda (tentative)
- Committee resolves bylaws changes to advance to community vote