GSoC 2013 Ideas Page
Here's a listing of the ideas for students to peruse.
When adding an idea to this page, you must include the following detailed information:
- a description of what the particular project does and where its code lives
- a brief explanation of the idea
- the expected results
- pre-requisites for working on the project encapsulated in the idea
- if applicable, links to more information or discussions
- mailing list or IRC channel for your application/library/module
- mentor's name contact info
If you are not currently an OpenStack developer but have an idea for a proposal, get in contact with the relevant developers first.
Describe what the project is about.
Describe both the code results and expected docs to accompany a successful project.
Indicate what applicant needs experience with (technologies, tools) prior to applying.
Name of the mentor.