The grand list of all of the Virtual Open Infrastructure Summit 2020 Forum etherpads. Please add links to etherpads below! (You might use the prior Forum entries for ideas: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Shanghai2019 or https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Denver2019)
At the Forum the entire OSF community (users and developers) gathers to brainstorm the requirements for the next release, gather feedback on the past version and have strategic discussions that go beyond just one release cycle.
For OpenStack, the Shanghai Forum brought feedback from the Train release to plan the Ussuri release. For this forum, we will be bringing feedback from Victoria to shape the future Wallaby release.
Monday Oct 19th
- [12:30-13:15 UTC] Cinder User Messages
- [13:15-14:00 UTC]OpenStack storage for Containers
- [14:00-14:45 UTC] Consistent and Secure Default Policies In OpenStack
- [17:15 -18:00 UTC] Untangle spaghetti of the bare metal images and modes
Tuesday Oct 20th
[8.15-9.00] Operational Concerns for Openstack Manila
Wednesday Oct 21
- [11:00-11:45] Cinder Third Party CI ... What's in it for you?
List of Brainstorming Etherpads
If you want to post an idea, but aren't working with a specific team or working group, you can use these: