Chairs: TBD after the kick-off meeting at Sydney Summit.
Mission & What We Do
- Coordinate with users, service providers and developers to identify and fill the gaps for OpenStack adoptions in financial industry.
- Organize technical research teams to define the use cases for financial industry.
- Promote technical reference architecture (RA), e.g. financial cloud management models, financial cloud network architecture, financial cloud security architecture, etc
- Develop blueprint for financial cloud platform capabilities, identify the functional gaps, submit the requirement to the Open Source community for development and track the development progress
- Share success story for use cases, experiences of implementation practice, and best practices in the finance industry.
1. Financial institution
|1|| National Engineering Laboratory for electronic commerce and electronic payment
|2||Bank of China|| Xuhong(firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|3||Agricultural Bank of China|| Wudianyue (email@example.com|
|4||Bank of Shanghai||Mayongxiang(firstname.lastname@example.org)|
2. Community members
|2||Intel|| Yih Leong Sun (email@example.com)|
Shane Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hu Wei (email@example.com)
|3||China Mobile||Liujunwei (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
3. Research institutions
|1||Fudan University||Yejiawei (email@example.com)|
The Financial Team is open to all members from financial institutions such as banks, securities agencies and insurance companies over the world, including the financial IT service providers and financial scientific research institutes.
According to the recommendations from the foundation, the Working Group will put a chairperson role as the overall coordinator and leader of the Financial Working Group. He/she will be responsible for program charter change approval, calling for committee meeting and key decision announcement.
The Financial Team consists of several sub Working Group in specific domain.
The planned working group now includes：
- Requirement definition subWG, which identify gaps when using OpenStack to build financial clouds
- Case collection subWG, which collect financial cloud user stories and promote successful case sharing
- Financial cloud Network Reference Architecture subWG, which focus on SDN-based financial cloud network solutions
How to join us
If you want to join Financial work team, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org(In the future，we will apply for the special mailbox of the foundation)
Please also submit application forms to describe your organization's OpenStack applications, financial industry relevance, and contact information .etc.
- Recruiting members, welcome to join!!!
- We are planning for a kick-off meeting at OpenStack Sydney Summit 2017, stay tuned!
- Organize Sub WG to launch joint technical research
- Identify 20+ gaps when using OpenStack to build financial clouds
- Abstract 2 financial cloud user stories and promote successful case sharing
- Research on financial cloud network reference architectures (RAs)
- Mail List
Sign-up for the User Committee mailing listː http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/user-committee
Send all email prefix with tag [Financial] in the subject.
- IRC channel
Important minutes of meetings
We will open our discussion of the work！！！
Deliverables and Results
Research results will be shared！！！