Difference between revisions of "Financial Team"
(→Deliverables and Results)
(→Other References 其他参考资料)
|Line 141:||Line 141:|
'''''We need volunteers to help translating the documents from Chinese to English. If you are interested, please contact us!'''''
'''''We need volunteers to help translating the documents from Chinese to English. If you are interested, please contact us! '''''
Revision as of 06:45, 5 December 2017
- 1 Mission & What We Do
- 2 Scope
- 3 Members
- 4 Organization Structure
- 5 News of Financial Team
- 6 How to join us
- 7 Meeting and Communication Information
- 8 Priorities for Current Cycle
- 9 Important minutes of meetings
- 10 Deliverables and Results
Mission & What We Do
- Coordinate with users, service providers and developers to identify and fill the gaps for OpenStack adoptions in financial industry.
- Organize technical research teams to define the use cases for financial industry.
- Promote technical reference architecture (RA), e.g. financial cloud management models, financial cloud network architecture, financial cloud security architecture, etc
- Develop blueprint for financial cloud platform capabilities, identify the functional gaps, submit the requirement to the Open Source community for development and track the development progress
- Share success story for use cases, experiences of implementation practice, and best practices in the finance industry.
1. Financial Institutions
|1|| National Engineering Laboratory for electronic commerce and electronic payment
|Zulijun (firstname.lastname@example.org) |
|2||Bank of China|| Xuhong (email@example.com)|
|3||Agricultural Bank of China|| Wudianyue (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|4||Bank of Shanghai||Mayongxiang (email@example.com)|
|5||Industrial Bank||Renqi (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|6||Bank Of Communications||Wangtao (email@example.com)|
|7||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China||Wangjun (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|8||China Construction Bank||Gaoyajun (email@example.com)|
|9||HengFeng Bank||Panwenjie (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
2. Community Members
|2||Intel|| Yih Leong Sun (email@example.com)|
Shane Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hu Wei (email@example.com)
JF Ding (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dongfang Wang (email@example.com)
|3||China Mobile||Liujunwei (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
3. Research Institutions
|1||Fudan University||Yejiawei (email@example.com)|
4. IT Companies
|1||OnX||Ben Silverman (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
The Financial Team is open to all members from financial institutions such as banks, securities agencies and insurance companies over the world, including the financial IT service providers and financial scientific research institutes.
Based on the recommendations from the foundation, a chairperson will be assigned as the overall coordinator and leader of the Financial Team. He/she will be responsible for the program charter, calling for committee meeting and making key decision announcement.
The Financial Team consists of several sub Working Group in specific domains. Currently the planned working groups includes:
- Requirement definition subWG, which identify gaps when using OpenStack to build financial clouds
- Case collection subWG, which collect financial cloud user stories and promote successful case sharing
- Financial cloud Network Reference Architecture subWG, which focus on SDN-based financial cloud network solutions
News of Financial Team
Get involved with the OpenStack Community Financial Services Team
OpenStack Summit Sydney Spotlights Open Infrastructure Integration - China UnionPay Launches OpenStack Community Financial Services Team
How to join us
If you want to join Financial Team, please send an email to email@example.com(carbon copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following details describing your organization's OpenStack applications, financial industry relevance, contact information, etc.
Organization/Institution Name: <company name>
Address: <address> <post code> <city> <country>
Organization representative: <name> <position> <department> <email>
Organization website: <website url>
Organization Introduction: <brief description of organization>
OpenStack Applications: <brief description of your OpenStack applications> <e.g. OpenStack project/modules involved; platform scale; supported applications> <if you are a technical service provider, please introduce the financial customer use case>
Areas of concern: <for example> <1. Financial network> <2. Advanced storage technology> <3. Container integration> <4. Edge computing>
Would you like to participate in existing sub WG or create a new sub WG? <name of sub WG>
Meeting and Communication Information
Date, time, and IRC channel: coming soon... Past IRC meeting logs: coming soon... Etherpad: coming soon...
Subscribe to the User Committee Mailing List Please add [Financial] tag in the subject line when sending messages to the User Committee Mailing List
Priorities for Current Cycle
- Recruiting members, welcome to join!!!
- We held a kick-off meeting at OpenStack Sydney Summit 2017.
- We are planning for a meeting at OpenStack Vancouver Summit 2018, stay tuned!
- Organize Sub WG to launch joint technical research
- Identify 20+ gaps when using OpenStack to build financial clouds
- Abstract 2 financial cloud user stories and promote successful case sharing
- Research on financial cloud network reference architectures (RAs)
Important minutes of meetings
We will open our discussion of the work！！！
Deliverables and Results
OpenStack Technical Papers and Documents
- 中国银联与上海银行 - SDN下一代金融云网络联合研究与应用实践
Other References 其他参考资料
- 开源软件成熟度评测报告 | Open Source Software Maturity Analysis
- JSON 组件 | JSON
- 分布式消息中间件 | Message Queue
We need volunteers to help translating the documents from Chinese to English. If you are interested, please contact us! (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)