Enterprise Working Group
Organisers: Carol Barrett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mission is to conduct gap analysis of OpenStack vs. Enterprise Private Cloud needs, identify issues, and create action plans to solve them.
The main scope of this group is to look at "Pet"-style workloads on Private Clouds in large, process-heavy organisations.
Out of scope of this working group are: service provider or telco workloads and billing tools.
How To Join
- Email Carol Barrett <email@example.com> and let her know whether you want to be on the technical or marketing team.
- Sign-up for the Win the Enterprise mailing list.
- If you're a product manager / owner, consider joining the Product Owner mailing list.
- Engage PTLs on priority use cases and assess Juno Blueprints to identify gaps
- Develop required blueprints, work with community members for development support with plans to submit Paris/Kilo design sumit
- For documentation items, engage the Foundation Team, Anne Gentle, Marketing teams
- For UX items, engage the UX Team.
- Service Availability
- Application Availability
The following are Etherpads related to this effort:
|Header text||Header text||Header text|
|Deployment Team||Wednesday 9:00 AM PST||Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780|
|Monitoring Team||Friday 8:00 AM Meeting PST||Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780|
|Cattle & Pets Team||Tuesday 1:00 PM PST||Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780|
|Operations Team||Wednesday 10:00 AM PST||Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780|
|Business & Marketing||Wednesday 7:00 AM PST||Dial In: 1-224-225-1234 x 051214|