Election Officiating Guidelines
Running an Election
Get Familiar with the Voting Application
Create the Poll
Then set up the poll: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/civs/civs_create.html
- Name of the Poll
- Name of supervisor
- E-mail address of supervisor
- Day and time you plan to stop the poll - manual ending
- Description of poll
- Names of Candidates
- Upload file from gerrit of eligible voters (see generate a list of voters below) - 1000 voters maximum.
- Enable detailed ballot reporting - check this box
- Present choices on voting page in exactly the given order - check this box.
Generate a list of voters
run `git log --pretty=%ae --since '1 year ago' | sort -u` - for whatever time frame you need to generate your voters list send the list of voters to the election officator, or confirm with project the list is accurate.