About training labs
Openstack Lab scripts installs a working OpenStack cluster on your computer. They are faster, reproducible and automated way of following OpenStack [guides] to install a cluster into VirtualBox/KVM and should run on most common hardware (Desktops/Laptops) out of the box.
The scripts support Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows as host operating systems. They currently install the Kilo, Juno and Icehouse release of OpenStack on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
- Slides from our presentation at the OpenStack Summit 2015 in Tokyo: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PYe1SQnAL8DxOXcnGI8O-1YAW-Z45P2IXj4NMb3VTNo/
- training-labs repo: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-labs/
- Review queue: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/training-labs,n,z
- Old labs section in Training guides: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/tree/labs
- Spec: http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/liberty/training-labs.html
- Pranav Salunke, IRC: dguitarbite
- Roger Luethi, IRC: rluethi
- Name, IRC: Nick, role/interests.