About training labs
openstack Lab scripts aim to install a working openstack cluster on your computer. They are faster, reproducible and automated way of following openstack install-guides to install a cluster into VirtualBox/KVM and should run on most common hardware (Desktops/Laptops) out of the box.
- Slides from our presentation at the OpenStack Summit 2015 in Tokyo: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PYe1SQnAL8DxOXcnGI8O-1YAW-Z45P2IXj4NMb3VTNo/
- training-labs repo: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-labs/
- Review queue: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/training-labs,n,z
- Old labs section in Training guides: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/tree/labs
- Spec: http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/liberty/training-labs.html
- Pranav Salunke, IRC: dguitarbite
- Roger Luethi, IRC: rluethi
- Name, IRC: Nick, role/interests.