About openstack labs
openstack Lab scripts aim to install a working openstack cluster on your computer. They are faster, reproducible and automated way of following openstack install-guides to install a cluster into VirtualBox/KVM and should run on most common hardware (Desktops/Laptops) out of the box.
- Labs section in Training guides: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/tree/labs
- Spec: http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/liberty/openstacklabs.html
- Meetings are twice a month on alternating Thursday's ((5:00-5:30 PM UTC)):
Meeting link: Google Hangout
- Meeting dates:
** Next meeting: 3rd Sept 15 ** Next-to-next meeting: 10th Sept 15
- Pranav Salunke, IRC: dguitarbite
- Roger Luethi, IRC: rluethi
- Sayali Lunkad, IRC: sayalilunkad
- Name, IRC: Nick, role/interests.