About the Ops/Arch Guide specialty team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the Operations Guide and Architecture Design Guide.
- Shilla Saebi (Shilla.Saebi@gmail.com) - Team lead
- Alexandra Settle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Darren Chan (email@example.com)
- Victor Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Xav Paice (email@example.com)
- Nate Johnson
- Devon Boatwright
- Robert Starmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shaun O'Meara (email@example.com)
- KATO Tomoyuki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ben Silverman
- 06-01-2016 Comcast have kindly provided enterprise ops documentation to incorporate in the Ops Guide.
- We are restructuring the Architecture Design Guide during the Newton release cycle. We would love more volunteers to contribute to the content. For details, see:
We meet biweekly on Thursday at 2130 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3 in IRC. The next meeting will be on Thursday, 14 July 2016.
Agenda for Thursday 30 June 2016 2130 UTC
- Ops Guide:
- Still need more people to identify content to be removed/updated in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-guide-reorg
- Bug spotlight (need volunteers):
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1375623 - Mention files to backip for horizon/ceilometer/heat
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1580424 - fix architecture diagram
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1457767 - Improve logging/monitoring content
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1457770 - Improve logging/monitoring content
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1457768 - Improve logging/monitoring content
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1499114 - Networking troubleshooting tools
- Enterprise ops documentation
- Arch Guide
- Work items wiki page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Architecture_Design_Guide_restructure_work_items
- Open discussion
- Ops midcycle - who's going?