About the Ops/Arch Guide specialty team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the Operations Guide and Architecture Design Guide.
- Shilla Saebi (Shilla.Saebi@gmail.com) - Team lead
- Alexandra Settle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Darren Chan (email@example.com)
- Victor Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Xav Paice (email@example.com)
- Nate Johnson
- Devon Boatwright
- Robert Starmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shaun O"Meara (email@example.com)
- KATO Tomoyuki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We meet biweekly on Thursday at 2130 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3 in IRC. The next meeting will be on Thursday, 2 June 2016.
Agenda for the next meeting
Thursday 2 June 2016
- Ops Guide:
- Still need more people to identify content to be removed/updated in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-guide-reorg
- Find Ops volunteers to contribute to the effort?
- Revise Ops Guide spec with proposed content structure?
- Source enterprise ops documentation
- Arch Guide
- Work items wiki page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Architecture_Design_Guide_restructure_work_items
- More contributors would be appreciated
- Patch in review:
- Open discussion
- Need volunteers to attend ops meetings: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Operators_Tag_Group_Meeting
- Find volunteers to identify outdated content or content to be removed. Add feedback to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-guide-reorg
Newton release plans
- Open reviews
- Architecture Design Guide restructure for the Newton release
- Architecture Design Guide reorganisation for the Mitaka release