About the Ops/Arch Guide specialty team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the Operations Guide and Architecture Design Guide.
- Shilla Saebi (Shilla.Saebi@gmail.com)
- Alexandra Settle (email@example.com)
- Darren Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Victor Howard (email@example.com)
- Xav Paice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nate Johnson
- Devon Boatwright
- Robert Starmer (email@example.com)
- Shaun O"Meara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We meet biweekly on Thursday at 2130 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3 in IRC. The next meeting will be on Thursday, 5 May 2016.
Agenda for the next meeting
Thursday 6 May 2016
- Patches in review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/304973/ https://review.openstack.org/#/c/293123/ https://review.openstack.org/#/c/303925/
- Specs in review:
- Ops Guide:
- Conversion completed and ops-guide migrated to openstack-manuals
- Establish a list of operator tasks: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-arch-tasks
- Please add suggestions to improve the ops-guide in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-guide-reorg. There was an ops-guide session at the Liberty Ops Mid-cycle with comments in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-ops-guide-fixing. Below are some potential outcomes for the ops guide that will be discussed in Austin:
- Identifying improvements and content gaps in the current guide - Establishing whether we need a need new edition or revision of the ops-guide - How we will approach revising or creating a new edition of the ops-guide - Asking who wants to get involved, and if possible delegating work.
Newton release plans
- Open reviews
- Architecture Design Guide reorganisation for the Mitaka release