Difference between revisions of "Documentation/OpsGuide"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
APAC OpenStack contributors on the in . the on and updating technical content of the
= Goals =
= Goals =
Revision as of 06:01, 15 September 2015
The operations guide team is forming.
We will be meeting on Thursdays starting June 18 at 1500 UTC in #openstack-ops-guide in IRC.
- Shilla Saebi (Shilla.Saebi@gmail.com)
- Scott Adkins (email@example.com)
- Christian Berendt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Proulx (email@example.com)
- Michael Simo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David "med_" Medberry (email@example.com)
- Chuck Burkett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anusree A (email@example.com)
- Saju Madhavan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marcus Furlong (email@example.com)
- Tom Fifield (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jesse Keating (email@example.com)
- Alexandra Settle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- KATO Tomoyuki (email@example.com)
- Darren Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Open reviews
- Architecture Design Guide
APAC OpenStack contributors gathered for a docs swarm on the 13-14 August in Brisbane, Australia. The main focus was copy-editing the Architecture Design Guide, and there were some great discussions on reorganising and updating technical content to better meet the needs of the operators and cloud architects. This has lead to specs being drafted for RST conversion and reorganisation.
The following goals are planned for the Mitaka release:
- Architecture Design Guide RST conversion
- Architecture Design Guide reorganisation
- Operations Guide RST conversion
- Operations Guide reorganisation
Further discussion and planning of these changes will be held at the Tokyo summit (TBC).