Ocata Documentation Testing
This page tracks documentation changes that relate to a particular release.
Use the following draft versions and update the table accordingly. Until distributions release official packages, use the testing etherpad to discuss your testing experience and to suggest patches. After distributions release official packages, use Launchpad to report issues a links to them in the "Issues" section below the table.
Testing these projects:
- Alexandra Settle [email@example.com]
- Darren Chan - Ubuntu
- Petr Kovar
- Nicolas Bock - SUSE
- Brian Moss - CentOS
- chen.xing [firstname.lastname@example.org] - CentOS
✗ = One or more issues - Please describe below
✚X = Verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✚X = Implemented workaround, verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✔ = Verified with official release
✔ = Implemented workaround, verified with official release
N/A = not available for this distribution
 Tested using instructions in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/438328/
- CentOS: attempting to launch an instance hit this issue: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1405098. It looks like we will need to document how to add a cell. We also need to document adding the placement API. Bug filed: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1663485
- Ubuntu: Cannot access dashboard. Permissions issue. See testing etherpad (darrenc).
- Ubuntu: Cannot restart cinder-api service. Error message "Failed to restart cinder-api.service: Unit cinder-api.service not found."