Newton Documentation Testing
This page tracks documentation changes that relate to a particular release.
Use the following draft versions and update the table accordingly. Until distributions release official packages, use the testing etherpad to discuss your testing experience and to suggest patches. After distributions release official packages, use Launchpad to report issues a links to them in the "Issues" section below the table.
Testing these projects:
- Brian Moss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandra Settle <email@example.com>
- Rodrigo Caballero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Smart <email@example.com>
- Petr Kovar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nate Archer <Nate.Archer@rackspace.com>
- Joe Robinson <Joseph.Robinson@rackspace.com>
- Darren Chan <email@example.com>
- Itxaka Serrano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
✗ = One or more issues - Please describe below
✚X = Verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✚X = Implemented workaround, verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✔ = Verified with official release
✔ = Implemented workaround, verified with official release
N/A = not available for this distribution
- (Ubuntu16.04) Step - Enable the OpenStack repository - running "add-apt-repository cloud-archive:newton-proposed" returns the error "'newton-proposed' not a vaild cloud-archive name".Works fine for me on 16.04 - DC
- (openSUSE Leap 42.1/SLES 12 SP1) Section: Environment -> Openstack Packages, Step: Enable the OpenStack repository, Issue: The "On SLES" instructions are inside a "Note" box, they should be outside.
- (openSUSE Leap 42.1) Section: Block Storage service -> Install and configure controller node. Step: Install and configure components, Issue: Cant install python-cinder due to unmeet dependencies, Bug report: https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1000731
- (SLES 12 SP1) Overall guide: SLES-12-SP1 should be changed to SLES-12-SP2
|firewalls and default ports|
Note any issues here including links to bugs.