< Documentation | NetworkingGuide
Meetings Agenda (01/13/2015)
The OpenStack Networking Guide team holds public meetings every odd week on Thursday at 1600 UTC and even week on Friday at 0000 UTC in #openstack-meeting). Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Apologies for Absence
Announcements / Reminders
Action items reviews
- Review of past action items
- Content assignments (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/networking-guide)
- Preparation for Liberty/Mitaka updates.
- Review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267245/
- Rename legacy scenarios to "classic" due to slow adoption of complex architectures such as DVR and L3HA.
- Clean up file names and references to meet conventions.
- Blueprint/specification for Mitaka.
- Modify legacy and L3HA scenarios to support attaching VMs to public/external/provider networks. (Maybe Liberty?)
- Open discussion