Liberty Documentation Testing
This page tracks documentation changes that relate to a particular release.
Use the following draft versions and update the table accordingly. If you come across an issue, search for an existing bug on Launchpad and open a new bug if necessary. Also, provide a link to your bug in the "Issues" section below the table.
✗ = One or more issues - Please describe below
✚X = Verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✚X = Implemented workaround, verified with milestone(x) or release candidate(rcX)
✔ = Verified with official release
✔ = Implemented workaround, verified with official release
N/A = not available for this distribution
- SUSE/OBS: RabbitMq epmd.socket issue (should be fixed in the packages).
SUSE/OBS: Few minor changes fixed in the install-guides for the same. Pranav Salunke (dguitarbite) will submit patches including the fixes.
All (keystone endpoint creation): Keystone endpoint creation for each service has a different syntax with openstack-client. Fix this (dguitarbite).
RHEL Environment: NTP config: The page sequence is wrong. Correct: First configure, then verify https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1501704
- RDO repository: Not yet available on 2015/10/12: http://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-liberty/rdo-release-liberty.rpm. Alternatively, we can use the test repository: http://beta.rdoproject.org/testday/rdo-test-day-liberty-02/.
- Where did the Fedora packages go?
- RHEL Identity: pymysql module missing; DB connection string mysql+pymysql://.... doesn't work https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1501991
- Ubuntu Networking (both architectures): Serious packaging bugs. Also contacted James Page directly to see if we need to implement workarounds. 'Update on 5.10.2015 - Packages in Cloud archive staging PPA resolve these issues.
- keystone_authtoken missing in glance-ini: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1502755
- RDO: Linux Bridge agent configuration file name is wrong: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1504431
- RDO: Will not boot VM. Fails with a port binding error in nova-compute log file, does not build linuxbridge on Controller node, no errors in neutron log files.
- Fedora: Compute API version error. Workaround/fix in bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1505087
- Ubuntu cloud repo copy/paste syntax error: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/231799/
- Ubuntu overall guide: Green +RC2 applies to core services.
- Ubuntu Orchestration: Packaging bug. Contacted James Page directly.
- Fedora: Networking
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1505451 (this may only be a problem with tested Delorean repo)
|firewalls and default ports|
Note any issues here including links to bugs.