Welcome to the home page for the Install Guide Specialty Team!
About the Install Guide team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the OpenStack Install Guide.
We are rebooting the meeting series. Please add your usual timezone to your name to help choose a suitable time.
- Lana Brindley, team lead, Docs PTL UTC+10
- Christian Berendt, interested in migration to RST, automated testing and updating (screenshots, outputs), no preference for a distribution (can take care of Fedora/RHEL/CentOS, this is my primary set of distributions)
- Pranav Salunke, Intresting in rewamping install-guides. Also intrested in automatic testing of install guides using training-labs. UTC+2
- Thomas Goirand, Debian
- Karen Bradshaw, help convert the install guide to RST
- Harry Sutton, interested in maintaining currency and accuracy in the install guides. I work for HPE in Technology Services and worry about things like serviceability. Home timezone is US Eastern (Boston) UTC-4
- Brian Moss, interested in improving the guides UTC+10
- Haïkel Guémar, RDO maintainer, will act as a liaison.
- Petr Kovar, interested in RDO-specific content and improving the guide in general. UTC+2.
- Pavel Chekin, Debian, UTC-8
- Name, role/interests
- Review: Debian install guide spec
- Review: General Liberty install guide spec (to be updated after RST conversion)
- Completed documentation specs
- Liberty install guide blueprint
- Liberty Documentation Testing - Installation Guide and Configuration Reference