Welcome to the home page for the Install Guide Specialty Team!
About the Install Guide team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the OpenStack Install Guide.
How to contribute
- Completed documentation specs
- Liberty install guide blueprint
- Liberty Documentation Testing - Installation Guide and Configuration Reference
Meetings are weekly on Tuesdays at 13:00 UTC (8:00 AM US CDT)
For the month of August, we are alternating meeting times; the meetings on the 11 and 25 August will be at 23:00 UTC (6:00 PM US CDT)
- Karin Levenstein, team lead
- Bernd Bausch, interested in more readable and complete install guides
- Pranav Salunke, interested in maintaining openSUSE, SLES sections of installa guides. Also creating tools for automated testing and making it easy to work on install guides.
- Christian Berendt, migration to RST, automated testing and updating (screenshots, outputs), no preference for a distribution (can take care of Fedora/RHEL/CentOS, this is my primary set of distributions)
- Matt Kassawara, doing this for a while now.
- Alex Adamov, Debian
- Karen Bradshaw, help convert the install guide to RST
- Harry Sutton, interested in maintaining currency and accuracy in the install guides. I work for HP in Technology Services and worry about things like serviceability.
- Brian Moss, interested in improving the guides
- Tom Fifield, fighting for the users
- Name, role/interests
- Review: Debian install guide spec
- Review: General Liberty install guide spec (to be updated after RST conversion)
- Installation Guide migration