Welcome to the home page for the Install Guide Specialty Team!
About the Install Guide team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the OpenStack Install Guide.
Meetings are weekly on Tuesdays at 13:00 UTC (8:00 AM US CDT)
For the month of August, we are alternating meeting times; the meetings on the 11 and 25 August will be at 23:00 UTC (6:00 PM US CDT)
- Karin Levenstein, team lead
- Bernd Bausch, interested in more readable and complete install guides
- Pranav Salunke, interested in maintaining openSUSE, SLES sections of installa guides. Also creating tools for automated testing and making it easy to work on install guides.
- Christian Berendt, migration to RST, automated testing and updating (screenshots, outputs), no preference for a distribution (can take care of Fedora/RHEL/CentOS, this is my primary set of distributions)
- Matt Kassawara, doing this for a while now.
- Alex Adamov, Debian
- Karen Bradshaw, help convert the install guide to RST
- Harry Sutton, interested in maintaining currency and accuracy in the install guides. I work for HP in Technology Services and worry about things like serviceability.
- Brian Moss, interested in improving the guides
- Tom Fifield, fighting for the users
- Name, role/interests
- Review: Debian install guide spec
- Review: General Liberty install guide spec (to be updated after RST conversion)
- Installation Guide migration