Welcome to the home page for the Install Guide Specialty Team!
About the Install Guide team
Specialty team for developing and maintaining the OpenStack Install Guide.
- Completed documentation specs
- Liberty install guide blueprint
- Review: Debian install guide spec
- Review: General Liberty instal guide spec (to be updated after RST conversion)
- Installation Guide migration
Meetings are weekly on Tuesdays at 13:00 UTC (8:00 AM US CDT)
- Karin Levenstein, team lead
- Bernd Bausch, interested in more readable and complete install guides
- Pranav Salunke, interested in maintaining openSUSE, SLES sections of installa guides. Also creating tools for automated testing and making it easy to work on install guides.
- Christian Berendt, migration to RST, automated testing and updating (screenshots, outputs), no preference for a distribution (can take care of Fedora/RHEL/CentOS, this is my primary set of distributions)
- Summer Long, interested in up-to-date, readable material. Am a Red Hatter working on OpenStack doco, so am particularly interested in the RHEL install guide.
- Matt Kassawara, doing this for a while now.
- Alex Adamov, Debian
- Karen Bradshaw, help convert the install guide to RST
- Name, role/interests