What is a Design Summit ?
Please see Summit for more details on how the Design Summit track works !
Havana Design Summit
- Date: April 15-18, 2012
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Register at http://openstacksummitapril2013.eventbrite.com/
- Summit will happen at the Oregon Convention Center
Design Summit Topics
- Process: Development processes and tools, release schedule, core infrastructure for the project
- Oslo: Common code and libraries between OpenStack projects
- Documentation: Future efforts on OpenStack documentation
- QA: Sessions about QA efforts: unit tests, integration tests, upgrade tests, Tempest...
- Nova: Sessions about OpenStack Compute (Nova)
- Networking: Sessions about OpenStack Network service (Quantum), and the future of Nova networking
- Keystone: Sessions about OpenStack Identity (Keystone)
- Horizon: Sessions about OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon)
- Cinder: Sessions about OpenStack Block Storage (Cinder)
- Glance: Sessions about OpenStack Image service (Glance)
- Swift: Sessions about OpenStack Object Storage (Swift)
- Ceilometer: Sessions about Ceilometer (Metering, Monitoring)
- Heat: Sessions about Heat (Resource Orchestration)
In addition to predefined topics, we have room for everyone else. We'll have an Unconference room with empty slots. There will be a grid posted on a wall at the Summit, where you can book your own slot to discuss anything related to OpenStack. First come, first serve.
On Monday - Wednesday after lunch, there will be a series of 5-min long lightning presentations that you can book to talk about anything you want, including teasing people so that they will come to your presentation afterwards. There will be a grid posted on a wall at the Summit... First come, first serve.
Questions ? Help ?
Contact Thierry Carrez at thierry<-A-T->openstack.org