Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname next to agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
Schedule for Sept 25, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- PTL nomination process is open until the 26'th, if you want to run send you're nomination proposal out to the dev ML
- What's broken in Havana
- Backups (specifically when configured with multi-backend volumes)
- Configuration - Global CONF settings in brick don't belong, and a number of them break multi-backend (Bug #1230066)
- TaskFlow retry mechanism - The majority felt this should be left as a white list, but no work has been done to fix it so we still have ugly failures/roll-backs (3 bugs logged here)
- Quotas - Don't know that anybody has gotten to the bottom of the quota syncing issue (Bug #1202896)
- iSCSI Target creation failures - This was thought to have been fixed but showed up last night (Bug #1223469)
- Cinderclient release plans/status?
- OSLO imports (DuncanT)
Aug 21, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- No agenda, no meeting.
Aug 14, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- Volume migration status - avishay
- API extensions using metadata. This comes from the readonly volume attach support. - thingee
Aug 7, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- RFC - make all rbd clones copy-on-write -- Dosaboy
- V1 API removal issues, plans and timescales - DuncanT