Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname next to agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
Schedule for Sept 11, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- Consistent implementation of qos-spec in drivers (griff)
- Fix list of blueprints for havana-3 (link) (avishay)
- Status of driver qualification tests
- Session proposals for summit http://summit.openstack.org/ (griff)
Aug 21, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- No agenda, no meeting.
Aug 14, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- Volume migration status - avishay
- API extensions using metadata. This comes from the readonly volume attach support. - thingee
Aug 7, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- RFC - make all rbd clones copy-on-write -- Dosaboy
- V1 API removal issues, plans and timescales - DuncanT