Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname next to agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
Scheduled for July 31, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- Havana feature freeze August 21'st (jgriffith)
- H3 BP updates; what can/should we move out (jgriffith)
- Driver qualification process; http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-July/012557.html (jgriffith)
July 24, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- optional iscsi support for non-iscsi drivers
- generic block device driver snapshotting support
- driver dev docs - thingee
July 17, 2013, 16:00 UTC
July 10, 2013, 16:00 UTC
- No meeting on the 10'th hang out in #openstack-cinder and pitch in for a bug-squash day