Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
Previous meeting logs can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder/
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
dulek duncant eharney geguileo winston-d e0ne jungleboyj jgriffith thingee smcginnis hemna xyang1 tbarron scottda erlon rhedlind jbernard _alastor_ bluex
vincent_hou kmartin patrickeast sheel dongwenjuan JaniceLee cFouts Thelo vivekd adrianofr mtanino yuriy_n17 karlamrhein diablo_rojo jay.xu jgregor
baumann rajinir wilson-l reduxio wanghao thrawn01 chris_morrell watanabe.isao,tommylike.hu
Weekly Cinder Test meeting
MEETING TIME: Wed at 1500 UTC in #openstack-cinder
Meet to discuss Test development, issues, and patches for review
- Previous meeting logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder_testing/
- Oops..other previous logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cindertestwg/
Weekly Cinder Active-Active HA meeting
MEETING TIME: Tuesdays at 1600 UTC in #openstack-cinder
Meet to discuss status of patches, tests, and reviews for Active-Active High Availability
- Previous meeting logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder_aaha
Next Cinder Team meeting
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname with your agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. Please have any supporting links ready. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
August 10, 2016 16:00 UTC
Please add your IRC nic next to the topic so we know who to ping to discuss it!
- Policy on adding new APIs (scottda)
- should we be adding new APIs to extensions on /v2?
- should all new APIs be only on /v3 and microversioned?
- This cinderclient patch is an example: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/351275/