Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
Previous meeting logs can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder/
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
dulek duncant eharney geguileo winston-d e0ne jungleboyj jgriffith thingee smcginnis hemna xyang1 tbarron scottda erlon rhedlind jbernard _alastor_ bluex karthikp_
patrickeast dongwenjuan JaniceLee cFouts Thelo vivekd adrianofr mtanino karlamrhein diablo_rojo jay.xu jgregor lhx_
baumann rajinir wilson-l reduxio wanghao thrawn01 chris_morrell watanabe.isao,tommylikehu mdovgal ildikov wxy viks ketonne abishop sivn breitz
Next Cinder Team meeting
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname with your agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. Please have any supporting links ready. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
May 17, 2017 16:00 UTC
Please add your IRC nic next to the topic so we know who to ping to discuss it!
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-spec-review-tracking Review focus
- Cinder Bug Team (eharney)
- This is a thing in LP?
- Tons of people in it that don't work on Cinder
- Reproducible DB deadlocks when doing parallel deletions (arnewiebalck)
- Bug smash event taking place
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Pike-Suzhou-Bug-List
- Please help with reviews and suggestions
Weekly Cinder Test meeting
NEW MEETING TIME: Tuesday at 1600 UTC in #openstack-cinder
Meet to discuss Test development, issues, and patches for review
Note: This meeting is on hold for now. If you are interested in reviving it, please feel free to step up.
- Previous meeting logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder_testing/
- Oops..other previous logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cindertestwg/