Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
Previous meeting logs can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder/
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
dulek duncant eharney geguileo winston-d e0ne jungleboyj jgriffith thingee smcginnis hemna xyang1 tbarron scottda erlon rhedlind jbernard _alastor_ bluex karthikp_
patrickeast dongwenjuan JaniceLee cFouts Thelo vivekd adrianofr mtanino yuriy_n17 karlamrhein diablo_rojo jay.xu jgregor
baumann rajinir wilson-l reduxio wanghao thrawn01 chris_morrell watanabe.isao,tommylikehu mdovgal ildikov wxy viks ketonne abishop sivn breitz
Next Cinder Team meeting
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname with your agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. Please have any supporting links ready. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
March 15, 2017 16:00 UTC
Please add your IRC nic next to the topic so we know who to ping to discuss it!
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-spec-review-tracking Review focus
- Tracking driver requirements (eharney)
- Revisiting adding a Bandit Gate (jonesn, rarora)
- Dynamic Reconfiguration (diablo_rojo)
- Are we still okay with the proposed path in the spec?
- Modify SIGHUP so that parent process request stop of child processes and new processes start with new configuration
- Forum Topic Brainstorming
- Looking for input on useful topics for The Forum at the Summit
- Please add suggestions and ideas.
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-TC-brainstorming Brainstorming Etherpad
- 3'rd party CI
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ci-proposals Changing 3'rd party CI requirement (jgriffith)
- Filtering and the API
- Filters, filters and more filters do we need all these filters (jgriffith)
- Client/Shell output format
- Raw/Json response data options in Cinderclient? (jgriffith)
Weekly Cinder Test meeting
NEW MEETING TIME: Tuesday at 1600 UTC in #openstack-cinder
Meet to discuss Test development, issues, and patches for review
- Previous meeting logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder_testing/
- Oops..other previous logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cindertestwg/