Weekly Cinder team meeting
NOTE MEETING TIME: Wed's at 16:00 UTC
If you're interested in Cinder or Block Storage in general for OpenStack, we have a weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, on Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below. NOTE: When adding topics please include your IRC name so we know who's topic it is and how to get more info.
Previous meeting logs can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder/
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
dulek duncant eharney geguileo winston-d e0ne jungleboyj jgriffith thingee smcginnis hemna xyang1 tbarron scottda erlon rhedlind jbernard _alastor_ bluex
patrickeast dongwenjuan JaniceLee cFouts Thelo vivekd adrianofr mtanino yuriy_n17 karlamrhein diablo_rojo jay.xu jgregor
baumann rajinir wilson-l reduxio wanghao thrawn01 chris_morrell stevemar watanabe.isao,tommylikehu mdovgal ildikov wxy viks ketonne
Next Cinder Team meeting
NOTE: Include your IRC nickname with your agenda items so that you can be called upon in the meeting and arrive at the meeting promptly if placing items in agenda. Please have any supporting links ready. You might want to put this on your calendar if you are adding items.
January 18, 2017 16:00 UTC
Please add your IRC nic next to the topic so we know who to ping to discuss it!
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-spec-review-tracking Review focus
- #info Need to register for the PTG if you have not already done so.
- #link http://www.openstack.org/ptg PTG info and registration
- #info Summit call for presentations is open.
- #link https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/call-for-presentations/ Summit CFP
- #info Need to start planning for the PTG
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ATL-cinder-ptg-planning PTG topic planning
- #link http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/109899.html Migrate CGs to Generic Volume Groups update
- Testing for Ocata release (scottda)
- #link https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ocata-testing
- We determined in Newton that non-automated testing was ad-hoc and uncoordinated
- Please sign up if you are testing any components, and add features
- This doesn't replace the goal of automation, just tracks what is/is_not covered
- HA and Attach/Detach patch sprint (smcginnis)
- Identified these are priorities for this release
- Would like to focus the next couple days and reviewing, testing, and merging these patches
Weekly Cinder Test meeting
NEW MEETING TIME: Tuesday at 1600 UTC in #openstack-cinder
Meet to discuss Test development, issues, and patches for review
- Previous meeting logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cinder_testing/
- Oops..other previous logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/cindertestwg/