Note: This page should be kept in sync with each PROJECT official tags (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/PROJECT/+manage-official-tags)
- low-hanging-fruit: Bugs that are easy to fix, ideal for a beginner in OpenStack development.
- documentation: Bug is about documentation or has an impact on documentation.
- i18n: Translations / i18n issues.
- security: Fix for the bug would make OpenStack more resilient to future security issues.
- ops: Fix for the bug would significantly ease OpenStack operation.
- baremetal: Baremetal driver-specific bugs.
- db: Database (datastore) issues, including migrations.
- ec2: Issues specific to EC2 API support.
- lxc: Issues specific to LXC virtualization support.
- network: Issues in nova-network.
- rootwrap: Problems with run-as-root commands or the rootwrap framework.
- volume: Issues in nova-volume.
- xenserver: Issues specific to XenServer/XenAPI virtualization support.
- ux: User experience issues.