The OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour is a regular video series taking deep dives into parts of OpenStack to help cross pollinate the vast amount of knowledge between OpenStack developers. The target audience is developers that have been knee deep in OpenStack for some period of time. It's done as a Google Hangout on Air, that's live broadcast to Youtube with associated etherpad.
The format is 30 minutes of deep dive by the experts on a particular topic, with questions driven by the host(s). After which there is audience question period based on questions posted to the etherpad.
The cadence is every 2 weeks, typically on a Friday (unless otherwise noted), as a good way to send off into your weekend.
- Oct 3rd - Diving into OpenStack Docs - Anne Gentle - Friday Oct 3rd - 19:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)
- Oct 3rd - Diving into OpenStack Docs - Anne Gentle
- Oct 17th - RPC layer in Nova - Russell Bryant and Dan Smith
- Oct 31st (skipped because of summit)
- Nov 14th
- Dec 5th - Authentication Flows in OpenStack - Morgan Fainberg
- Dec 19th
- Mock Best Practices - Friday Sept 19th - 19:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)