The OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour is a regular video series taking deep dives into parts of OpenStack to help cross pollinate the vast amount of knowledge between OpenStack developers. The target audience is developers that have been knee deep in OpenStack for some period of time. It's done as a Google Hangout on Air, that's live broadcast to Youtube with associated etherpad.
The format is 30 minutes of deep dive by the experts on a particular topic, with questions driven by the host(s). After which there is audience question period based on questions posted to the etherpad.
The cadence is every 2 weeks, typically on a Friday (unless otherwise noted), as a good way to send off into your weekend.
- Jan 16th - Oslo Messaging Anti Patterns - Flavio Percono - Friday Jan 16th - 17:00 UTC (12:00 Americas/New_York)
- Feb 6
- Feb 20
- Mock Best Practices - Jay Pipes - Friday Sept 19th - 19:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)
- Diving into OpenStack Docs - Anne Gentle - Friday Oct 3rd - 19:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)
- Nova RPC Layer - Russell Bryant and Dan Smith - Friday Oct 17th - 19:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)
- Debugging Gate Failures - Sean Dague - Friday Nov 21st - 20:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)
- Authentication Flows in OpenStack - Steve Martinelli and David Stanek - Friday Dec 5th - 20:00 UTC (15:00 Americas/New_York)