Application Ecosystem Working Group
Aim: To create an environment where a diverse array of applications built for OpenStack can thrive.
- Grow the number of active OpenStack applications globally, for both private and public cloud use
- Make it simpler to create applications for OpenStack by:
- Improving introductory material
- Ensuring appropriate tools and technical information is available, correct and easy to find
- Further facilitating the association of those creating applications for OpenStack clouds with the OpenStack technical community by:
- Improving developer.openstack.org, a portal for application creators
- Analysing and improving the 6-monthly conference, particularly the "Targeting OpenStack" track, and other more feedback-style sessions
- Educating OpenStack's active technical community on the issues faced by those who are targeting OpenStack clouds
How to Join
- Communication related to the formation of the working group is taking place on the User Committee mailing list.
- If you wish to participate in the activity, please respond on the list or email the organizers.
- Meetings will be publicly scheduled, open and recorded:
- August 14, 2013 at 5 pm PT Recording
- Evan Scheessele's "User Land" blog: Calling all “User Landians” to lead OpenStack above the cloud