Difference between revisions of "Airship/Airship-WC"
(Created page with "== Airship Working Committee == === Overview === The Working Committee is responsible for ensuring that the Airship community operates smoothly, moves toward its goals, and...")
Latest revision as of 21:57, 15 August 2019
- 1 Airship Working Committee
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Meeting Logistics
- 1.3 Meeting Agenda for 2019-08-19
- 1.4 Past Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Airship Working Committee
The Working Committee is responsible for ensuring that the Airship community operates smoothly, moves toward its goals, and matures, on a day-to-day basis. Current members of Airship Working Committee are:
- Drew Walters, AT&T
- Kaspars Skels, Ericsson
- Matt McEuen, AT&T
- Nishant Kumar, Ericsson
For more information, please visit Airship Governance.
- First meeting: Monday, August 19th, 2pm-3pm USA Central Time (19:00-20:00 UTC)
- Ongoing meeting schedule TBD
Conference/ Video Bridge Information
- Meeting number (access code): 732 265 946
Join from a video system or application
- Dial email@example.com
- You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone - Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
- 1 844 517 1415 United States Toll Free
- 1 618 230 6039 United States Toll
Accessibility and Assistive Technologies
Select this job aid for tips and guides to make Webex Meetings accessible to persons with disabilities who may rely on assistive technologies.
If you are a host, go here to view host information.