- 1 Airship Technical Committee
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Meeting Logistics
- 1.3 Meeting Agenda of 2019-08-06
- 1.4 Past Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Airship Technical Committee
The Technical Committee is responsible to meet and ensure Airship projects are adhering to the projects core principles, promote standardization, define and organize the Airship versioning and release process. Current five members of Airship Technical Committee are:
- James Gu, SUSE
- Alexander Hughes, Accenture
- Jan-Erik Mångs, Ericsson
- Alexey Odinokov, Mirantis
- Ryan van Wyk, AT&T
For more information, please visit Airship Governance.
1st Tuesday of Each Month from 9am-10am USA Central Time (14:00-15:00 UTC)
Conference/ Video Bridge Information
- Meeting number (access code): 738 808 751
- Meeting password: ndVRDR?4
Join from a video system or application
- Dial email@example.com
- You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone - Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
- 1 844 517 1415 United States Toll Free
- 1 618 230 6039 United States Toll
Accessibility and Assistive Technologies
Select this job aid for tips and guides to make Webex Meetings accessible to persons with disabilities who may rely on assistive technologies.
If you are a host, go here to view host information.
Meeting Agenda of 2019-08-06
Past Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- 2019-08-06: Agenda and Minutes